WHO WE ARE
Bali Tourism Board (BTB) formed by nine Tourism Associations in Bali on 1st March 2002 with its main aim to build and develop a better and sustainable tourism industry in Bali and Indonesia.
Considering the importance of tourism and its reliable tourism board that could associate with government and local community, therefore based on letter of intent of the chairperson of some tourism associations number: 001/AS-Par/XII/2001 followed by approval from Governor of Bali on 10 May 2002 made the Bali Tourism Board reborn with its new paradigm – partnership between professionals, government and local community.
FUNCTION ACCORDING TO THE NATIONAL LAW OF TOURISM OF REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA:
- stipulate and enforce the Code of Ethic of Bali Tourism Board;
- distribute the aspiration as well as maintain the harmony and interest of the members for its participation in the tourism development;
- promote the relation and cooperation between the Indonesian tourism industry and foreign tourism industry for the interest of the tourism development;
- prevent unfair business competition in tourism sector; and
- organize the business information center and disseminate the Government’s policy in the tourism sector.